Monday 7 November 2011

Family law and estate planning

As a Vancouver personal injury lawyer, I am regularly asked by clients and friends for a referral to a good family lawyer or help with wills and estates.  Because I practice exclusively in BC car accidents, I know lots of Vancouver personal injury lawyers and ICBC claims lawyers.  I do not, however, run across many family law or estate planning lawyers in my practice.  I am happy to let my readers know of a couple of fine family law and estate lawyers to whom I can confidently refer clients.


Monique Shebbeare is a lawyer at Heritage Law and gives legal advice on wills, estate planning and out-of-court family law issues.  Monique has a solid legal background.  On the estate planning side, she advises and assists clients with wills, powers of attorney, trusts, blended family estate planning, donor and surrogacy agreements, marriage and cohabitation agreements, obtaining probate, and administering and distributing estates.  


What I personally like about Monique's style and skill set as a Vancouver family law lawyer is that she combines compassion with strong legal analysis to help clients by giving practical advice for their situation.  She focuses on non-litigated separations and divorces.  I, personally, like this as it keeps family members focused on working through the issues.


Looking for a good Vancouver family law lawyer or help with estate planning, contact Monique.  Here is her contact info and bio:


Monique Shebbeare's bio


Angelique Poutissou practices primarily in the areas of estate litigation and planning.  She is the only lawyer I know of that practices in the area of committeeship applications.  This is an area that  is of key importance to lawyers, like myself, working with severely brain injured clients.  She is also a lawyer anybody who is in charge of caring for elderly parents should keep in mind.


Angelique Poutissou's bio   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.