Thursday 18 August 2011

PT Health Medical and Wellness

A last summer, I did a trial for a client where she received an outstanding judgment.  While preparing her case for trial, I met Jill Renowitzky my client's physiotherapist.  I was fully impressed with her ability to explain what was wrong with my client.  I learned that Jill had a special interest in preparing meaningful clinical records and she works with all of the physiotherapist on her team to develop a good system to record the treatments.

My client was impressed with Jill's skills as a physio and it was clear that Jill went above and beyond to get my client the resources she needed to help her recover.

For these reasons, I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Jill Renowitzky or her team to anyone looking for a good physiotherapist.

For our clients at McComb Witten the PT Medical and Health clinic has an added benefit as it is located about 3 blocks from our office just across Broadway at Commercial.

To find out more about PT Medical and Wellness, just click on the logo on the side of my blog under Preferred Service Providers.

Just so it is clear, I am NOT receiving a financial benefit from anyone at PT Health or any of my preferred service providers.  I just want to highlight professionals who I have met and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.